Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl food hangover

If you're anything like me, you're feeling pretttttty shitty after yesterday's superbowl feast. I am a very healthy eater and I made sure to eat beforehand, but the party I went to was FULL of bad food. Ughhh. I did eat a lot of veggies though, and minimal chips, dip, wings, & other crap. But after all the chips, veggies & other appetizers there came white rice, chili, caesar salad and hot dogs. NIGHTMARE! I just ate a bit of rice, chili & salad with minimal dressing. I also decided to treat myself and have one small cupcake and one very small scoop of ice cream. Thankfully I left not feeling too bad and went for a long, treacherous walk! But this morning on the treadmill I really paid for it! All that crappy, processed, fatty food TOTALLY weighed me down & I had to work so much harder just to finish my regular workout. Not cool. I'm not even a big football fan! Thus, I'm boycotting any more sports events.

So if you're feeling a food hangover today, you're not alone. Tomorrow will be better.

Eat some veggies, friends.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment