Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Watch out world...

So, I've decided to start a blog. Clearly. You're probably thinking "who is this girl who thinks she can start and a blog and people will actually CARE about what she has to say?" And I'm about to tell you.... YOU'RE CORRECT. What do I have to say? A lot. I talk a lot. And if you'd ask my friends & family they'd probably say its out of my ass most of the time. And they're probably right too.

Anyhow, I've started this blog to follow me on my journey to enlightenment, health & happiness. 2011 is the year I've decided to actually keep my new years resolutions and thus far I have (much better than last year!) So this blog is to keep me motivated! To keep me going. And if anyone actually decides to read it, that will motivate me even more!

So this is the disclaimer: If you decide to read this blog, I cannot promise that it will be intelligent. But I can promise it will be real, honest and most likely funny to watch (or read, rather) as I make an ass out of myself in every possible way. And it will make you realize that you're not alone in your own crazy journey to get fit, educated, enlightened, happy or whatever it is you've decided you need to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment